Thu, Oct 19|
CenterPeace Healing and Event Center
Drum Circle & Shamanic Journey Meditation with Lisa Harthun
Join us for a special indoor Drum Circle & Shamanic Journey Meditation deeply connecting our energies to Mother Earth.
Time & Location
Oct 19, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM
CenterPeace Healing and Event Center , 33750 Freedom Rd, Farmington, MI 48335, USA
About the event
Join us at CenterPeace as we welcome Shamanic Healing Practitioner, Lisa Harthun, for a special indoor Drum Circle & Shamanic Journey Meditation deeply connecting our energies to Mother Earth.
Session held overlooking the beautiful garden space behind our building.
This is a safe, supportive community to heal and grow with.
No experience needed. No instrument is required to participate. All are welcome!
Cost: $20.00 per person
*CASH and VENMO also accepted at the door
What to Bring:
- Yoga Mat and any item of comfort hat you may need such as a blanket, pillow, warm socks, and eye covering
- No Instrument is necessary. However, you are welcome to bring one. Suggestions; drums such as frame drums or djembe, rattles, maracas, tambourines, wood flutes, and didgeridoos, a make-shift rattle; vitamin bottle or tic tac container.
Instruments will not be provided for this event, and are not necessary to participate.
Arrive a little early to check in and get settled before the session begins.
Please reserve your spot today through the ticket link above.
Drop Ins are always welcome!
Session will begin promptly @ 7:00pm - please arrive on time.
Join us for this special Shamanic Drumming and Meditation Experience.
We will gather in sacred circle overlooking the beautiful gardens to root ourselves in the energies of Mother Earth, as we tap into the heartbeat of our ancestral medicine, deepening our healing and spiritual connection through rhythm, vibration, voice, and gentle movement, and experience a deeply restorative and healing shamanic mediation.
It is such a wonderful experience blending different forms of expression, sounds, and instruments together as one; drums such as frame drums or djembe, rattles, maracas, tambourines, wood flutes, and didgeridoos.
You do not have to bring a drum to participate. Bring what you have or get creative and make your own.
It is especially healing to use our own bodies to drum as the rhythm and vibration are felt deeply within.
All are welcome, adults, children 12+ who are accompanied by an adult.
We honor all walks of life in this safe inclusive community healing journey.
Perfect for individuals, groups, and families. Come out and share in the fun!
We look forward to sharing this session with all who are guided to attend.
No prior shamanic meditation experience necessary, as you will be gently guided through this healing and restorative practice to enable you to connect with your guides.
Benefits of drumming:
- Drumming can have positive effects on your health, and may help with many conditions from stress, fatigue, and anxiety, to hypertension, asthma, chronic pain, arthritis, mental illness, addiction, and even cancer.
- Drumming makes you happy, induces relaxation, aids in reducing chronic pain, boosts the immune system, creates a sense of connectedness, aligns the body and mind in the natural world while enabling us to access transformation through the spiritual world, releases negative emotions, and allows us to be in the present moment more fully.
Benefits of Shamanic Journey Meditation:
- Access personal help and healing by looking deeply within
- Reduction of stress • Aids in discovering life purpose
- Reconnect with inner or spirit self
- Gain greater insight into an issues that you are working through
- Accessing your higher power, spirit guides and deepening your own Divinity
- Reconnect with ancestral teachings
- Develop relationships with spirit guides
- Explore ways to heal the world
- Enhance existing spiritual practices
- Aids greatly in meditation
For more information on all of the wonderful offerings that Lisa Harthun provides throughout the community, please check her site; Lisa Harthun – RMT, VST, EM, CCP, CHt, Herbalist, Shamanic Practitioner, Mystic Healing Balance LLC Holistic Wellness Therapy
Drum Circle with Lisa Harthun