Fri, Mar 17|
CenterPeace Healing and Event Center
Monthly Cacao Journey with Sacred Lotus
Join Alicia Clark-Teper every third Friday of the month to Journey with Cacao. We will slow down, allow Cacao to work it's magic, open our hearts and talk about the Astrology and its current cycles. Harnessing the power of Cacao into the journey and integrating the love she provides us.
Time & Location
Mar 17, 7:00 PM – 8:45 PM
CenterPeace Healing and Event Center , 33750 Freedom Rd, Farmington, MI 48335, USA
About the event
Join Alicia Clark-Teper every third Monday of the month to Journey with Cacao.
We will slow down, allow Cacao to work it's magic, open our hearts and talk about the Astrology and its current cycles. Harnessing the power of Cacao into the journey and integrating the love she provides us.
100% Pure Ceremonial Cacao is a special & sacred plant medicine for the heart that helps us open up, heal gently, invite more creativity, joy and clarity into our lives.
We come together in community, connect with our heart a little bit deeper, and with each other. Our sacred journey can be more enjoyable and accelerated when surrounded by community. With each cup of cacao, we set an intention, join in circle, connect with each other, learn a bit about the power of cacao, go through a guided mediation and Reiki journey, and come back to a circle sharing of whatever may be opening up for you in that moment.
** Due to the nature of making cacao ahead of time, we require a commitment by 5pm the day of the ceremony.
Alicia serves Keith’s Cacao, which is known to be one of the most purest and potent cacaos — made with the utmost integrity.
Here is a link to read about the amazing benefits of cacao:
Cacao Benefits & The Power of Cacao - Keith's Cacao
***Please see important ceremony info below***
* No caffeine intake for 6 hours before (and after) as it can be overstimulating
* No dairy products on the day of the ceremony, as they counteract the benefits of cacao and can cause stomach aches
* Fast 2-3 hours prior to ceremony for an optimal experience. Listen to your body. For low blood sugar eat whole foods or bring a snack. Cacao itself is quite filling.
***Please message Alicia private if you have any of the following***
* If you are on any MAOI-based or SSRI-based anti-depressants
* If you have any heart conditions
* If you're pregnant or breastfeeding
What to bring to ceremony:
- Begin an intention!
- Journal & pen
- For the altar: bring a scared object (you will take it back with you) or an offering (ex: flower, fruit, leaves, or feathers)
- Water bottle - Wear comfy clothing - Snack, if you’d like - Bring blankets/pillow for the drum journey if you would like to lay down and get comfortable
I look forward to co-creating magic with you!
Doors open at 6:45pm.
To answer questions please DM Alicia Clark-Teper of Sacred Lotus Experience or email to email@example.com
Cacao Ceremony w/Sacred Lotus